Friday, July 11, 2008

Cutest Dog Contest

We have a Cutest Pet contest at work so there was no question that I'd be entering Palmer. It was really hard to choose which picture to submit since there are just so many cute ones of him. Should I submit a sleeping photo? A photo of Palmer wearing clothes? One of Palmer cuddling with my dad? What a dilemma! Haha. Anyway, I decided to stick to simple and classic and one that showcases Palmer's all-time favorite trick.

After I sent the pics to my brother, he sent me a link to an online contest at CutestPetContest.com. They have some really cool prizes including a $100 gift card to Pet Smart & $1,000 cash... and winners are chosen from online votes! For all you Palmer fans out there, support his candidacy for Cutest Pet by clicking on the link and voting for the photo. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

I voted for youuuu palmer!

Kimberly said...

Thanks Linaaaaa! Woof!