Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Greatest American Dog

My mom called me frantically this evening to remind me to watch 'The Greatest American Dog' on CBS. I'm not that much of a TV junkie but I do have my fair share of favorite reality shows.... and this one has totally got me hooked! It is so heartwarming to watch the strong relationship each of the owners has with their dogs. I always catch myself smiling and cheering for the dogs as they atempt each challenge. Tonight's episode was so amazing! The winning dog was able to hold a sit-stay as a live elephant (yes, a live elephant!) was charging at him. There is NO WAY in the world Palmer would be so disciplined. Anyway, today Bill and his doggie, Star, got kicked out of the house and it was so sad to see them go. Star is not the same breed as Palmer but his face totally reminds me of him! What do you think?

(sorry for the older, lower quality picture of Palmer)

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

that sounds like a really fun show! I should tivo it! Yeaaa that dog does kind of remind me of palmer!

Laurie said...

Hi from Laurie and Andrew from Greatest American dog. I was surfing the net and found your blog about Andrew and the elephant. Thanks for the kudos!

Woofs,
Laurie & Andrew