Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Sweet Tooth

We seem to learn something new about Palmer with each passing day. In the past, he has mischieviously found his way to a tray of sugar cookies, has wandered into Cher's room to devour 1 bag and 1 box of chocolates (and subsequently sent himself to the doggie ER), and a few weeks ago, made a mess of some red velvet cupcakes. Palmer certainly takes after Johnny with his sweet tooth! Here is a snapshot of the red velvet cupcakes that were cooling on our kitchen counter. Thankfully, there was only a small amount of cocoa in the cupcakes.
I came home to a turned over cooling rack and a handful of cupcakes on my kitchen floor. I cleaned up the mess thinking that was the last of it but, later that day, I found this tucked between the cushions of our living room couch:


Here is the crazy dog who thought I would never find the cupcake he was saving for later!!

1 comment: