Monday, September 24, 2007

Poor Palmer

So to add some excitement to my weekend, Palmer threw up twice. Sunday night, after our evening walk, Palmer decided to leave my mom a regurgitated present at the front door. The following morning, after gulping down some am water, Palmer yacked again! I read up on what could have caused him to throw up and I'm blaming it on the late dinner. I was a bad doggie mommy and fed him a little later than usual and because he scarfed down the food and water at an unbelievable speed, his little doggie tummy got all funky. Anyway, I'm not too terribly worried and will probably just monitor him closely over the next few days. It hasn't even been 24 hours since the last time he threw up and he seems to be doing just fine...

5 comments:

Cher said...

ya you suck as a doggie mommy.

haha just kidding!

Johnny said...

Poor Palmer

Brandon said...

thats sad ah tay kim... or maybe its because dad fed him human food

lina said...

my dogs puke ALLLLL the time. Its a normal dog thing Im pretty sure!

Kimberly said...

Dad fed him human food?!