Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wake-up Bark

Sorry -- still no new pictures! It's been a pretty busy week both at work and at home. I didn't even get to go shopping or get my pedicure. Oh well.

Anyway, this morning my alarm went off at 6:00 am and of course, I immediately hit the snooze button. It went off exactly 7 minutes later, and again, I hit the snooze button. 7 minutes later... my alarm went off for the third time and yes, you guessed it, I hit the snooze button. Well, since I usually get up to walk Palmer a few minutes after the first alarm, Palmer must've heard all the alarms and realized that I was having difficulty getting up so he decided to help by barking 4 or 5 times through his door! It was my morning wake-up bark, thanks Palmer!

1 comment:

Cher said...

good thing my room's far away and i don't ever hear him bark!