Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Visit to Cerritos

After work, I came home to pick up the little guy from my condo and we made our way through traffic to Cerritos for some dogsitting with my mom and dinner with the girls for me. Above is a picture of Palmer falling asleep in the backseat. He started dozing the moment I turned on the engine! As you can see, the shaved spot on his forehead is growing in a bit already. Now if only his underside would do the same.

After dinner, Palmer's favorite aunties (minus Auntie Cher, of course) stopped by to say hello and play... too bad he's not looking at the camera! That will definitely go on the training list: holding a pose for pictures. He's not fully trained (or Filipino) until he learns to do that!! ;)

And then of course, by request, we stopped to visit Johnny on the way home so he could get some of his own Palmer lovin'. I think it really is becoming Palmer's trademark: a sit followed by a friendly handshake. Good boy!

Once we got home, we did a 10 minute training session on 'sit' and 'down' and washed up with some wipes, aloe vera, and peanut-flavored toothpaste to freshen that doggy breath. Mmmm. Palmer's sleeping well tonight.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

isn't it he's sleeping well tonight?! hahah sucka!

Kimberly said...

Pshh. I'll change it.

lina said...

You started a blog too!!! Yeay! :)